-->

Saturday, June 26, 2010

L.E.N.S. Photo Challenge - Our Animal Friends!

I actually got some of my first animal photo's the other day! I had just left my daughter's "Literary Luau" from her school (photos to follow later today.....hehe), so my camera was primed and ready to go!

I had to stop at my Mom's house on my way home, and when I pulled in the driveway, this little guy was there to greet me!



Come check out Home is Where you Start from and see all the other LENS photo challenge entries!

6 comments:

Claudia said...

What a lovely picture. Lucky you that it did not run away

Melissa G said...

Good thing you had your camera ready! Those little guys don't take time to pose very often! Great shot!

Joy said...

That is an awesome shot! Almost like he was posing for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, great picture! Looks like something you'd see in one of those nature/animal magazines!

Lori said...

Great close up shot and the background colors are so beautiful. Really beautiful picture!

Aimee said...

That's a great picture!