-->

Friday, June 25, 2010

Birthday Gift! - Macro Adapter Lens!







My wonderful husband got me a macro adapter lens for my birthday!











Well, it came in the mail yesterday! I've been having a blast playing with it!


















I have no idea what I'm doing, and it's a really cheap Macro adapter, but I didn't want to spend a whole lot on one, to find out that after the initial excitement wears off, it sits in my camera bag!

























But man, oh man, I don't see the fun wearing off anytime soon!











































In my shooting macro shots of any one or thing that let me get close enough, I happened upon THIS amorous couple...... in the front lawn, no less!










Still working through the other 8,000 shots I took this afternoon....... I may be up for a little while tonight.. :)

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome shots, i love it. I am so tickled to have shot today in manual mode....lol
Pretty good for cheap, doesn't look like it will spend much time in the camera bag. Good blackmail photo of the flies,....lol cracks me up.

Elly Yang said...

Great shots! The colors are so vibrant. Have fun playing with the new lens! :)

I'm following back.

Alisha said...

Are those Japanese Beetles?? LOL! Those two need to get a room! Too funny!

Mommy2Four said...

You know the funniest part? I really don't like bugs at all! Especially ones that fly! (They are only trumped by ones that fly AND sting, in my book!) Yet, there I was this morning, photographing bugs working on creating NEW bugs! ......amazing the things a new lens will make you do.....

lol

Lisa said...

Yes those are Japanese Beetles, I hear they are always going at it.

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Awesome shotss.. I am a little green with envy, cause I do not have a macro lens...I jsut look silly trying to get close up and get the camera to focus. LOL I think you are doing great with the new lens....the japanese beetles are a great capture

Tyler said...

Really cool shots!! I think I need to borrow that lense ;)

Dalia (Generation X Mom) said...

Wow, those pictures are awesome. Don't know much about cameras, but they look fake!

Joy said...

wow! Those are some awesome pictures!!!

Laura said...

Lovely shots!! I especially love the two yellow flower photos in the middle... and the last one! And the bugs are too funny, haha. :)