-->

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

10 Things Tuesday.... Let's Give it a Go!

10 Things Tuesdays! Ten things made you happy this week? Blog about 'em! Ten things you want to do before the week's over? Blog 'em! Any ten things, any theme you wish, every Tuesday over at Magnolia Queen.

1. While Noggin may be educational for tots, I wonder how many parents made their way to the funny farm by over dosing on "Ya Gabba Gabba" and Laurie Berkner songs?







2. I really want to get the kids out in the sprinkler again...... the pool is fun, but I'm really having a blast with these sprinkler shots!









3. I think my least favorite question ever may be, "Mom, what are we having for dinner?"

4. Will S's swim diaper cause the PH of the pool to go out of whack all summer long? If so, I'm gonna have to go buy a lot more PH lower powder....

5. I REALLY can't wait for my birthday present to get here!

6. I think I'm more sad about my son graduating from Pre-K than he is! I wanna know where my baby boy went?

7. I need to have the teenager walk down and get a haircut, so I can take some birthday photos....he's looking shaggy.

8. SWEET! The blackberries that grow in the yard are ready to be picked! Well, some of them at least!

9. The Kindergartner turns 5 next months, and has told me he now wants a rip-stick like his big brother........ I could probably talk him into a skateboard instead, but I really don't like either! I'm really hoping he finds another favorite thing in the universe before the end of July! He is pretty good on his razor scooter, but geez..... he's only gonna be turning 5!





10. A nap sounds really good right now!

Now,... on to figure out this linkey thing!

1 comment:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

OHHH Noggin' .... 'F-A-M-I...L-Y' That one gets stuck in my head all the time!