-->

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Trying to dig out from the cardboard blizzard........

Let me tell you, six people can own a LOT of stuff!

It doesn't LOOK like that much, until you start putting it all into boxes.......I swear it started multiplying.

None the less, we had a blessed Christmas in our new home.

My livingroom looks like we've lived there for 6 months.....the rest of the house? Not so much....lol. If you ever want to challenge yourself, move 7 days before Christmas with 4 children.....lol

Good news though....Santa got our change of address form!


(Even if he did forget to wipe his feet!)


Even with the mess he left, my children were more than a little excited coming down the stairs Christmas morning, in our brand new home!



My photography business has been super busy lately.....my head has been blissfully spinning in circles with all the things that have been on my plate! :) Truly, we have been so blessed!

I have so much to post about....a bunch of sessions to share, and oodles of thoughts and smiles, but I need to go shower and get ready for an engagement session in a little while, so I'm going to leave you all with a really cool benediction I heard the other day :)

"May God bless you with discomfort at easy answers, half-truths, and superficial relationships, so that you may live deep within your heart.

May God bless you with anger at injustice, oppression, and exploitation of people, so that you may work for justice, freedom, and peace.

May God bless you with tears to shed for those who suffer pain, rejection, hunger, and war, so that you may reach out your hand to comfort them and turn their pain into joy.

And may God bless you with enough foolishness to believe you can make a difference in the world, so that you can do what others claim cannot be done, to bring justice and kindness to all our children and the poor."

God bless you and yours, and I hope you're having an AMAZING 2011 so far!

No comments: