-->

Friday, December 10, 2010

Macro Friday, and really, I'm still here....

Ug......I forgot how much fun moving is (please, say this inside your head with THICK sarcasm....)

I'm still here....really, I am. We closed on the house on Tuesday....HUGE blessing. Really......we used the listing agent as our agent also, as he is a close family friend. My parents have lived next door to the seller's family for the past 30 years. Really, the closing was full of smiles, laughter......sweet memories of the seller's Mother(who is now in a nursing home with Alzheimer's) Really, it felt like a transaction between family and friends. Couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience.

Oh, and get this.....closing cost almost $1000 LESS than what we hoped it would....$1000 less than our low-ball figure! When does that EVER happen??????

So, contractors are in and painting.....stove will be delivered Monday....packing boxes, moving boxes.....painting stuff........ oh boy, have I ever been busy!!

I've actually had a bunch of sessions lately too, adding to my craziness! lol.....go figure, now that I'm busy, everyone is giving birth and scheduling sessions!

Anyway, I'll be back in full force soon.....we figure, within the next 7 days we should be in the new place 100%.

So for now, I give you...... A Pug.....in Macro...(click to enlarge)


So, hop on over to Blogging from Bolivia, where Laura host Macro Friday every week! CHeck out all the other awesome macro shots, and link up your own!

22 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Pugs are our fave pups, so i really LOVE it!

Buckeroomama said...

Ugh, I don't like packing/unpacking... but the excitement of moving into a new house is always thrilling! :) Here's wishing you a smooth, hassle-free move.


Pugs make such interesting subjects! And bulldogs, too --but pugs are cuter!

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Love your macro. My daughter really wants a pug.
Glad things went so well with the closing.

Ashley Sisk said...

Awwww those eyes get me!

Justine said...

that is so gorgeous, what a lovely dog.

Rosie Grey said...

This is such a great macro!

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Aaah a puggie. So cute.

Natalie said...

Wow that is crazy how crisp that photo is! Nicely done!

Anonymous said...

Very cool macro. Good luck with everything.

- Jessi - said...

Wow, awesome macro!

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

That's a macro in close range! :-) Awesome!

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Lovely macro and congrats on the house.

purethoughts said...

i love that dog's eye... so nice!! thanks for visiting my blog!

Crafting Queen said...

Great shop, love textures. ANesha :)

Unknown said...

That is magnificent. I am in awe at how beautiful this photo is. Great Job!!

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Great shot. I miss ya so much.. and so proud of your photography business getting off the ground. Last month when we were preparing to move, My phone rang off the hook. People wanted me to shoot their families before we left town.. and When I am back in Nebraska this summer, I am already booked solid...

My hubby was already in Texas.. I was draggin my kids to photo shoots, and I had a ton of boxes to pack and get ready. P;us I had photos to edit and get to people befoe the big move day. On top of that, I was trying to keep the kids schedule as normal as possible, which is totally laughable.

Now I sit with 10 boxes that need to find a permanant home, and we are making home here. Not bad for less than a month. Stillw aitin gon thebid from somepainters though. and this Saturday I have 20 people coming for a Christmas party whom I have never met!

I miss you dear friend.

Elizabeth Lyng said...

A pug's face always makes me smile :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! It almost doesn't look real; it is so sharp and clear.

Janice said...

As a pug owner, I love, love, love your macro pug. Just wonderful!I hope you're the week's winner.

Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA said...

Neat photo, and congratulations on surviving a household move, with four kids no less.

Mama Monkey said...

The ONLY thing I like about moving is getting rid of the clutter and getting re-organized!!! Haha Congrats to you all :)

You pug pic makes me giggle! My roomie had one in college--what funny little dogs!

Cheryl @ On the Old Path said...

Packing you never know how much stuff you have until it is time to move. Hoping you are in and settled.