-->

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Before and After Blog Hop!

Hooray! It's Thursday!

I've been crazy busy over here!
So, this week, my shot is from an adoption I shot last week.

Before:


She's a gorgeous little girl, but she has a problem with her sinuses that are causing bags under her eyes (she's having surgery to fix this next month).

After:


Her excitement was contagious that day. She was so much fun!

This was shot with my Panasonic FZ35 (my big girl camera came the next day!) and edited in Lightroom 2 and CS5

So hop on over to Pixel Perfect, and see everyone's amazing before/after shots!

10 comments:

Perry said...

I see you like monochrome! Very nice conversion!

I do have an idea for you though on your edit. Please email me, carmicp@gmail.com if you would like to pursue it.

Thanks for visiting & keep the camera going! :-)

Anonymous said...

Very cute little girl. Love the B&W.

Tara said...

so cute! Love her hair and great Black and white!

Unknown said...

beautiful girl, that edit looks like from a book story, lovely

Susan said...

She's darling!! I love the edit - it's perfect in B&W! Thanks for sharing!

Courtney said...

She is seriously sweet! I think you did an excellent job with the edit.

Nicole said...

That is just precious! Look at those curls. What a great edit!

Thank you for stopping by today! I'm glad you liked my Before & After!

Just Me said...

What a beautiful shot! If I was her momma I would have that photo blown up and framed. Lovely!

Jamie H said...

Beautiful capture. I like both the before and after!

Ashley Sisk said...

I think both your before and after are great. I like your b/w - I might have added a little more contrast but it's beautiful. Nice work.