-->

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Shoot & Edit: Up......& catching up with everyone!



So, first things first! Things have been super busy around here, as I've challenged myself to exercise every single day, and I'm getting ready to go out of town for the Flash Bus Tour! Any of you going?

So, I had to get my husband's prescription from his Dr.'s office the other day, and there was this really cool little field next to it, and the light was yummy that day, so I figured I'd see if the little one would be up to taking a few shots.

(All shots SOOC)
SOOC

SOOC1
SOOC2
SOOC5
SOOC4
SOOC3

She was somewhat cooperative :)

What else have I been up to, you ask? (Gotta love having these little conversations with myself!)

Trying to enjoy cooking yummy, healthy things for my family.....which is an effort because, I just really don't LOVE cooking like I love doing other things....

Photo04051120

Buying a nearly new tripod on Craigslist for under $20 :)
Photo03311059

Trying to stop my youngest as she comes up with new and more creative ways to try and "off" herself...

Photo03281301_2

Actually getting to sneak away for a lunch date!
Photo03201340

Wondering how my medical kid knew how to use each and every tool in my new Doctor kit, and then wanting to slap myself in the forehead when I realize.... DUH...... she's my medical kid!

Photo03181951

Making my first camera strap cover

Photo03072347

Leaving a "Pooping Love Monster" to surprise my husband on the counter in the morning, because what better way is there to say "I love you" ?

Photo03172135_1

and of course, cuddling.....

Photo04051200_1

So, in a nutshell (and a whole lotta photos), that's what I've been up to! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, that was a fun full post! Love that you took I AM BEAUTIFUL photos - now where are yours?

Love the new tripod and camera strap :-D

Have a blessed week!
Jill

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

I agree with Jill... want to see your I am beautiful shot! I did it.. and Iam never on that side of a camera...

So glad ya had a lunch date.. My hubby came home early just so we could have alone time together and I BLEW it! sigh.. some day I will please every one at the right times!

I have missed ya.

mommy to many said...

just do it =0)

Ashley Sisk said...

I love the I am Beautiful series - love that. I also love that you now have a tripod. New best friend!

Kathleen said...

Your baby - she really is so beautiful!! Love your Good to Wow shots!! And I also love your pooping monster - so funny!

I'll have to say I love you in a song... said...

Your photos are beautiful. I love seeing lots of photos in blogs. I found you through mckmamas community! hope you're having a good day!