-->

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

S&E - Faith....



So, my goal this week is to get an actual post up. Got back from The Flash Bus at 1am........learned a lot, and I plan on blogging about it in the next day or so, but right now, I'm exhausted!

So, for now...... Shoot & Edit - Faith

I had this idea in my head of what I wanted to do.....unfortunately, in my head, my two year old was MUCH more cooperative than in real life. Still, after many photos, I got something close to what I was going for.....

SOOC

_MG_7054

Then, I went outside, and there were some flowers!!!!! So, I have faith that winter is finally over!

SOOC
_MG_7134

SOOC
_MG_7135

and on my way back in, I saw this little beauty, hiding in our bushes.....

SOOC
_MG_7149

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

All pretty shots but I love the first one.

Courtney said...

What? An uncooperative 2 yr old? I don't believe it! ;) Beautiful shots! The first one is precious!

- Jessi - said...

Awe I adore your pics of her!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh my goodness- that first one melts the heart!

Joanna said...

Oh my sweetness!! Can't wait to see what you do with it & the nature shots are lovely as well :D

Cedar said...

These are lovely! I love your shot of your daughter! So sweet!

Cherie {Elliemae Ink} said...

Beautiful shots!
I love the lighting and how the tutu fills the background!!

Unknown said...

Great shots! My kids are much more cooperative in my head too. :)

Michelle R said...

Congrats on making it to the top 3 sooc!!! Your daughter's pic (1st one) is adorable!! :) I thought I saw this last time, but maybe it was the edit... either way... Yay you!!! :)