-->

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shoot and Edit: Edit!



Kindergarten concert was soooooo cute. My little ham bone had a solo speaking part, and never even told us! He did so good!

Now, on to those love/romance photos....

SOOC


So, I decided to edit this one completely in CS5....so first I did my basic adjustments in RAW for my clean edit

(clean edit)


When I was done in RAW, I adjusted my usual stuff in photoshop...levels, curves, brightness/contrast, colors, ran a high pass filter..which gave me this:

(edit1)


So then I decided to play with it (even though I really like my edit)

I tried it with some cooler tones...
(edit2)


and with some warmer ones
(edit3)


and then a b&w edit with a tint....
(edit4)


I don't know though....I still think plain ole edit #1 is my fav :)

As for the other photo

(SOOC)


After basic adjustments


Final edit

13 comments:

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Love them ALL! You rock sister...

So cute about the concert.. Those kindergarteners can be sneaky! GLad he did well!

Kathleen said...

Love those b&w's! I also really like the warm edit on the first and the general adjustment edit on the second!

Anonymous said...

I love them. Great job. The first photo edit 3 is great. Wonderful job!

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

I think you did a great job with the edits but my favourites are your black and white ones.

Tara said...

You did great with all your edits but I love the B&W the best!

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

So lovely.

Mrs Missy said...

The B&W really stood out to me. Great job!

Ashley Sisk said...

I really like your clean edits as well as the black and white. Nice work.

Unknown said...

Love the b&w edit on the first one, and your clean edit but I think the b&w wins!

Michelle R said...

how fun your kiddo kept a cute secret from you! lol!

Great job on all the edits, but I'm loving your b&w's!!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Great edits. The black and white is just awesome!

Samantha said...

The black and white two are my favorite!

Unknown said...

B&W edits and the clean ones are my favorites - GREAT JOB!